[OpenSIPS-Users] Fw: Using same DNS resolved ip

Jody Rudolph jrudolph at qx.net
Sat Oct 2 11:08:31 CEST 2010

I would lean towards believing that load balancing on the registrar side is more of a coincidence as if they are load balancing properly, it should be transparent to the registering UAC.

Try an add_path() before t_relay(). Path is much like record route but for register messages.

http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.6.x/path.html

-Jody Rudolph