[OpenSIPS-Users] [OpenSIPS-Devel] New OpenXCAP release 2.0.0 with support for OMA XDM SIP SIMPLE specifications

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Fri Oct 1 02:12:32 CEST 2010

2010/9/29 Adrian Georgescu <ag at ag-projects.com>:
> Hello,
>
> There is a new release of OpenXCAP, version 2.0.0  It contains many bug fixes and buddy lists management based on OMA XDM specifications related to SIP SIMPLE presence.

Hi, let me some comments inline:

>  * Added OMA XDM support for Buddy Lists Management

AFAIK OMA specs for buddylist management is not adopted. Instead IMS
uses RCS specs which includes some changes to OMA specs, specially in
buddylist management. Perhaps I am wrong and there are clients
implementing OMA specs for buddylist?

>  * Check external references for pres-rules and resource-lists

How such check is done?

>  * Don't allow external-ref paths which don't point to an 'entry'

What about if that 'entry' is deleted later after the external-ref
path is created?

>  * Check entry-ref entries in resource-lists

OMA prohibits the usage of entry-ref. Just external-ref is allowed.
entry-ref just exists in IETF's incomplete specs. What does OpenXCAP
implement exactly?

Regards.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo