[OpenSIPS-Users] Debugging variables in failure_route

Bill W. opensips at aastral.net
Tue Nov 30 01:57:49 CET 2010

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to debug an issue where something is intermittently sending a
"408 Request timed out" which is being caught by t_check_status("408")
in a failure_route.

And actually, I think opensips might be generating it internally because
the INVITE message id is very different than the message id of the 408.
 ($mi=385 vs $mi=1)

Regardless, all the variables I've tried to log inside the failure_route
pertain to the initial INVITE, so they are of no help.  I even tried

So the question is: are there any variables I can log within the
failure_route to determine the source of that SIP 408?

Thanks!
Bill W.