[OpenSIPS-Users] ACK and NAT problem

Nawfel Oujdi noujdi at egtelecom.es
Fri Nov 26 10:14:02 CET 2010

Hello Bogdan,

 Thanks for reply my email and just say i fixed the problem.It was exactly
like you explain in your email so i did 2 changes in my opensips.cfg: first
i preset the record route with my public ip  ""record_route_preset("Public
IP")"  and second  i put  aliases= "Public IP" and then everything seems
work well.

Best Regards and great job!!
Nawfel

    Nawfel Oujdi