[OpenSIPS-Users] CANCELing the connection - no totag in ACK

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Wed Nov 24 12:37:53 CET 2010

Maciej,

skip auth challenge for the ACK requests as you cannot send replies for
an ACK....

So you have 2 options:
    1) if you do not want to auth ACK at all, simple skip them from auth
    2) if you want the auth ACK, if the ACK does not have an Authorize
hdr from beginning (as RFC sais) you cannot do much about it.