[OpenSIPS-Users] radius debugging

Brett Nemeroff brett at nemeroff.com
Tue Nov 16 00:22:14 CET 2010

Hello List,
I'm wondering if there is a good way to debug radius requests. I'm sending
Auth requests via radius_send_auth. I'm pretty sure my sets are broken, but
I can't really see what it's attempting to send out. The radius server is on
another server and isn't a local freeradius.

One of my issues is that I need to send a param like:
Cisco-AVPair="h323-gw-address=1.2.3.4"

I'm not sure how to populate that into a set. I've tried to set up the
whole "h323-gw-address=1.2.3.4" bit as the contents of an avp like
$avp(s:some_avp)="h323-gw-address=1.2.3.4";

and using that AVP as the value in the set. But that doesn't work either.

Any advice?

Thanks,
Brett