[OpenSIPS-Users] SIPTRACE sequence issue

MohammedShehzad pmhshz at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 16:41:12 CET 2010

I added a field microsec in database and a little change in the
CDRTool - instead of ordering siptrace by id, it order by time_stamp
and microsec. Though the trick did not worked. This changes were done
in siptrace module.
May be it could have worked if the time_stamp and microsec is being
picked up from original location where function of the siptrace module
is being called. As It requires modification in one level up (may be
include multiple other db and sip messages related modules) I thought
it would leave the code unstable. So currently not looking into code
more yet. Would like to check if get more insight.

Regards,
MohammedShehzad