[OpenSIPS-Users] Simple ACC test with MySQL

Brett Nemeroff brett at nemeroff.com
Wed Nov 10 16:02:55 CET 2010

On Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 5:16 AM, David Santiago <
david.santiago at almiralabs.com> wrote:

> Modified... and still no records in the ACC table nor errors in the syslog
> (although I have set the debug level to 9).

Are you sure you are looking at the right logs? Put some xlogs into your
code and be sure they show up as well.

If you have acc loaded up, the db params set **and the db flag set during
the INVITE**, you should either get an acc record or an error while debug is
up.

I've seen cases where depending on configuration and linux distro that it's
tricky to tell which logfile is being written to. Or rather, perhaps it's
not being written to the log you're expecting.

-Brett