[OpenSIPS-Users] memory cache: redis

Mike O'Connor mike at pineview.net
Thu Nov 4 10:56:17 CET 2010

Hi Bogdan

Yes its new but has a lot of testing and seems to be very stable.

Its a memory cache with the possibility of a disk backend, I think it
could be used by the 'Dialog' and 'Usrloc' modules (and maybe more) as a
method of clustering OpenSIPS.

The disk cache means that a restart does not mean the loss of the data.

It can also be used  with complex data sets not just hash/value, one
feature which could be useful is atomic increments.

I really think it could be the thing which can make OpenSIPS full
cluster aware.

Cheers
Mike