[OpenSIPS-Users] SIPTRACE sequence issue

MohammedShehzad pmhshz at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 07:24:23 CET 2010

Hello everybody,

I am facing an issue in sip message sequence while I log the siptrace using
siptrace module.
The issue is random, means, generally it is fine, but sometimes the SIP
messages are out of sequence i.e. ACK get logged before  200OK, even
sometimes INVITE comes after 100 Trying or 180 ringing.

I found that, when CDRTool list siptrace of call, the SIP messages are
ordered by ID, which is auto increment field. So it seems that the siptraces
are not being inserted properly in sequence from siptrace module itself.
My Opensips Version : opensips-1.5.3-notls
MySQL database is used, and is on remote system.

Is there anything I should try to resolve this issue? Or is this
bug/limitation of siptrace module itself?
Regards,
MohammedShehzad