[OpenSIPS-Users] Asterisk Integration - Manipulate Asterisk Contexts

Mike O'Connor mike at oeg.com.au
Tue Nov 9 01:19:14 CET 2010

On 9/11/10 3:55 AM, osiris123d wrote:
> I can't use {SIPDOMAIN} because the {SIPDOMAIN} variable is actually the IP
> address of callers phone as it appears in the location table.
>
> On a side note I was able to not use P-Asserted-Identity.  because of a
> different issue I learned about the uac_replace_to() function.  I was able
> to place the real domain in the TO header.  Now with Asterisk I do the
> following
>
> exten => _VMS_.,1,Ringing
> exten => _VMS_.,n,Wait(1)
> exten => _VMS_.,n,Answer
> exten => _VMS_.,n,Wait(1)
> exten => _VMS_.,n,Set(dm=${SIP_HEADER(TO):16})
> exten => _VMS_.,n,Set(dm=${CUT(dm,>,1)})
> exten => _VMS_.,n,Voicemail(${EXTEN:4}@${dm},u)
> exten => _VMS_.,n,Hangup
>
> The offsets I use above assumes the username of the extension being called
> is a 10 digit users NPANXXXXXX
>
> Thanks for the reply.  The uac_replace_to() fixed multiple issues.

Hi Osiris

I suggest that your use something like this for your cut

[macro-find-did-in-string]
exten => s,1,Set(string=${ARG1})
exten => s,n,Set(result=${ARG2})
exten => s,n,Set(left=${CUT(string|@|1)})
exten => s,n,Set(${result}=${CUT(left|:|2)})

This will give you the DID even it its not 10 digits

Cheers
Mike