[OpenSIPS-Users] 2 UAs behind same NAT Device

Deon Vermeulen vermeulen.deon at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 10:14:11 CET 2010

Hi Yufei

I'm keeping all of this in mind and will provide my config for my
needs once done and working.
Perhaps you can use some of the config or perhaps this config will
solve your situation.

I have to go and redo/rethink my whole strategy and then take it from
there.
So this will not be an overnight fix, but hopefully I can get it
working within the next couple of days or so to come.

Rgds
Deon