[OpenSIPS-Users] SNMPstats module

Leon Li Leon.Li at aarnet.edu.au
Fri Nov 5 01:58:27 CET 2010

Hi Bogdan,

I followed the readme file. the agentx seems to be turned on but not
initialized.

No log handling enabled - turning on stderr logging
registered debug token agnetx, 1
Duplicate IPv6 address detected, some interfaces may not be visible in
IP-MIB
Turning on AgentX master support.
NET-SNMP version 5.3.2.2

Regards,