[OpenSIPS-Users] acc sip_code in multi-leg scnarios

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Wed Nov 3 14:00:29 CET 2010

Hi Jayesh,

Jayesh Nambiar wrote:
> Hi All,
> Just an update to this post.
> If I use my own sip_code column and add values in those column using
> the PV $rs, it works good. I use a t_on_reply in the branch route and
> store the response codes in a avp variable when the codes are 4XX or
> 2XX. So when there are two attempts for a single call this avp stores
> both response codes and inserts appropriate rows in the columns as
> desired.
There is no need to use an on_reply branch for accessing the reply codes
- you can do it from failure route (when detecting the failure of the
GW), via $([<reply>rs) (see
http://www.opensips.org/Resources/DocsCoreVar16).

> Is there a way to just ask opensips to not enter the sip_code values
> in the acc table?* *Because i do not want two columns indicating the
> same thing. Or is there some way to let opensips know that sip_code
> column is also part of multi_leg_info? So that it maintains the final
> response code of each INVITE transaction to properly insert into the
> acc table.
The sip_code is part of the fix, hardcoded, mandatory part of the ACC
set - you cannot take it out.