[OpenSIPS-Users] Asterisk Authentication with OpenSIPS integration

osiris123d duane.larson at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 01:08:04 CET 2010

I am trying to get Call Queuing working with OpenSIPS and Asterisk.  I have
my Asterisk database set up just like the OpenSIPS&Asterisk Integration
tuturial.  When someone calls the Hunt Group number OpenSIPs forwards the
call to Asterisk.  Asterisk see's that the call needs to be put in a Queue
and does.  Then it sends out invites to OpenSIPS for the agents.  In
Asterisk I am seeing
 chan_sip.c:19013 handle_response_invite: Failed to authenticate on INVITE
to XXXXXXXX

I am pretty positive that Asterisk is not sending the right nonce info, but
I am not sure how to test it.  The default MySQL VIEW setup has secret set
to NULL.  I tried setting up secret to point to the password in the opensips
database and also set up MD5Secret to point to ha1.  But that doesn't seem
to help.

Anyone got any ideas?