[OpenSIPS-Users] Registrations, Retransmissions and Nonces

Bradley Falzon brad at teambrad.net
Mon Nov 1 06:42:54 CET 2010

Thanks Kennard and Stanislaw.

I've opted for the Stateful Registrar method for the moment, and
initial testing shows this does fix the error.

I created a page to detail a little more on the changes required here:
http://blog.teambrad.net/2010/11/01/opensips-stateful-registrars-and-replication/

Hopefully this information may be helpful to others.