[OpenSIPS-Users] usrloc on_reply route

Albert Paijmans albert at vraagalex.nl
Mon May 31 18:05:08 CEST 2010

Hi,

If I want to route all usrloc requsts to a media server, could I use next
gateway with the on_reply route?
When extension 101 dials 102 OpenSiPS will invite both extensions and
forward both channels to Asterisk via the gateway list. Asterisk and
OpenSIPS do not share a database and Asterisk does not know how to find
extensions. This way you could use any rtp media server, Asterisk, Sailfin,
Mobicents etc.

Thanks

Albert

route[1] {
        # for INVITEs enable some additional helper routes
        if (is_method("INVITE")) {
                t_on_reply("3");
                t_on_failure("1");
        }
        if (!t_relay()) {
                sl_reply_error();
        };
        exit;
}

#Route for user lookups
route[3]{
        if (!lookup...

onreply_route[3] {
        xlog("incoming reply\n");

if (use_next_gw()) {
          xlog ("next gateway $ru \n");

   t_relay();
   exit;

} else {
   t_reply("503", "Service not available, no more
   gateways");
   exit;
}

}