[OpenSIPS-Users] SerMyAdmin-Tomcat 6 start problem: Error creating bean ...

Franz Edler franz.edler at kabsi.at
Mon May 31 14:10:10 CEST 2010

Hi Flavio,

There were no error during installation, only two remarks:

1. JDK has not been installed as it is already installed. This was recognized by the tool saying:
    "sun-java6-jdk is already the newest version"

2. The admin user of seradmin could initially not be installed as I already had two users (alice and bob) in the subscriber table and key id=1 was already occupied. This resulted in: