[OpenSIPS-Users] media dispatcher to_tag error

Jeff Pyle jpyle at fidelityvoice.com
Thu May 27 18:20:06 CEST 2010

Hello again,

I've almost got this thing working perfectly so I'm almost ready to stop bothering the list for a while.

Now that I'm able to take several hundred concurrent streams without a hitch, I'm seeing a lot of this in the dispatcher log:
  error: failed to insert record into database: Column 'to_tag' cannot be null

The error itself is very specific, but the cause is less so.  Is this as simple as modifying the table to accept a null value?  Or, is there something in the Opensips logic that is causing it?

Version 2.3.8, and Opensips 1.6 rev 6702.

Thanks,
Jeff