[OpenSIPS-Users] Call Spy in opensips

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu May 27 15:53:01 CEST 2010

Hi Antonio,

Antonio Anderson Souza wrote:
> RTPProxy is able to fork the RTPStream in Realtime to a new destination.
>
> I guess it would be possible to implement a module (or enhance some
> one existent, i think could be a B2B special scenario) in Opensips to
> create a new branch to a listen destination and interact with RTPPtoxy
> to fork the RTP Stream of an stablished call to this new destination.
>
> What do you think? This could be an interesting new feature to Opensis
> supports the Lawful interception requirements.
theoretically yes (even without the b2bua), but you need more than
simply forking the RTP stream - you need to mix 2 RTP stream (both
caller and callee) in order to send to the listening SIP device...

Also, you may have issues with codec compatibility - like you may have 1
or 2 codecs between caller and callee and maybe the listening device
does not support them.

www.voice-system.ro