[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips-CP Monit is not working

Albert Paijmans albert at vraagalex.nl
Wed May 26 05:03:59 CEST 2010

Thanks,

So I thought lets start over, and when I use a standard script port 8000 and
2812 show up.
This is with a default script, but the monit page still gives an error 404
page not found.
Going to Siptrace page gets: Array ( [0] => ERROR: Requested command
(sip_trace) is not available!)
With the command netstat -tlnp both 2812 and 8000 show.
But when for instance I try to load dialplan & drouting both 8000 and 2812
disappear?

I suppose there are some things I am missing?
My goal is a low memory proxy and registrar with loadbalancer, dialplan,
drouting, and domain modules where everything is read & stored from
database.
The default script hasn't been tweeked yet for dialplan drouting or domain
but I suppose tI should take one step at a time.

Albert