[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips-CP Monit is not working

Albert Paijmans albert at vraagalex.nl
Tue May 25 14:31:20 CEST 2010

Hi,

I have some problems connecting to monit and mi
Installed xmlrpc (deb packages) and running monit -t gives an ok
Starting OpenSIPS gives an ok to.

But in the control panel I get these error messages:
Cannot connect to OpenSIPS Server via Management Interface (127.0.0.1/8000)
And cannot connect tot 127.0.0.1:2812  (monit tool)

OpenSIPS seems to run and listening on udp ports for sip messages.
So I am missing something? Did the install for monit from the readme.

Thanks,

Albert