[OpenSIPS-Users] Help!! How to do failover of mysql connection

agung nugroho agoengnug at gmail.com
Mon May 24 02:51:57 CEST 2010

Krunal Patel <krunal.lists at ...> writes:

> HiThanks for your help.I have installed mysql-proxy.I have tested it for
> failover.It seems working.Thanks again..Krunal Patel

Hi krunal Patel,
I was read your post about failover of mysql. I still dont understand it.
Actually my need is to connect opensips with mysql that in other PC.
How can I do that?? I using opensips-1.6.1-notls.
My configuration is opensips on 10.14.11.1 and mysql server on 10.14.11.2
I have been try this setting:
modparam("usrloc", "db_url", "mysql://root:******@10.14.11.2/opensips")
or
modparam("usrloc", "db_url", "mysql://root:******@10.14.11.2:3306/opensips")
But I still get error :
ERROR:db_mysql:db_mysql_connect: driver error(2003): Can't connect to MySQL
server on '10.14.11.2' (111)

Is there any solution???

thanks before.