[OpenSIPS-Users] rtpproxy-transcoder

Max Mühlbronner mm at 42com.com
Fri May 21 17:17:46 CEST 2010

Hi,

http://www.b2bua.org/wiki/GSoC_2010

-Transcoding support in the RTPproxy.
The goal of the project is to allow RTPproxy to act as a transcoder,
performing codec conversion for RTP on the fly. This project depends on
the multi-threading support above.

I really hope this will become reality. If this works flawlessly some
day, for me it will be the most anticipated feature until then... :)

Regards

Max M.