[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenXCAP and Presence with SNOM version 8.2.29

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Fri May 21 01:16:59 CEST 2010

2010/5/20 Adrian Georgescu <ag at ag-projects.com>:
> I hoped Inaki came with a solution instead of complaining endlessly.

Well, yesterday somebody announced in this thread that Snom "supports"
XCAP (this was said when I talked about real SIMPLE/XCAP adoption).
Ok, it sounds well.
Today I know that such XCAP doesn't work (interoperability issues at
the first try) => welcome to reality.

I strongly prefer to complain endlessly rather than expecting that all
this stuff will work some day.
But, of course, I will try to provide an alternative.

Regards.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc at aliax.net>