[OpenSIPS-Users] re : OpenSIPs

jignesh gandhi jhgandhi at yahoo.com
Tue May 18 06:31:34 CEST 2010

Hello, I have put your reply below...

Here are my comments...

I was not attempting to use OpenSIPS as a PROXY as I am well
aware of what a PROXY can and can't do,  but was looking to
perform one of the functionalities of a SIP AS ( in an IMS ).

No where in my question did I mention PROXY, I wish you would have read the
question carefully before replying, thanks any way..

I will reply back to people that tried to help me in  Kamailio mailing list in that mailing list.

thanks,
--Jignesh

Message: 4