[OpenSIPS-Users] SIP Presence Aggregation Issue

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Mon May 17 18:41:15 CEST 2010

Hi Iñaki,

No worry,  no rudeness  felt ;)

I guess everybody feels a bit (or more) frustrated about the current
SIMPLE situation.

I'm really interested to see the outcome of your specs - my question is
(assuming that from tech point of view, it is a good approach), how do
you foresee the wide spreading of the specs ?

PS: if you need help on the specs or testing, let me know ;)

www.voice-system.ro