[OpenSIPS-Users] How to reset load in load_balancer module

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Mon May 17 16:01:04 CEST 2010

Hi Santi,

You cannot reset the load of the LB module in a direct way - the only
way to do it is to force termination of the ongoing calls (known to LB
module) - you can do this via the dlg_end_dlg  MI command from dialog
module. See:
       http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.6.x/dialog.html#id272967
       http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.6.x/dialog.html#id272866

www.voice-system.ro