[OpenSIPS-Users] how to use DB_HTTP module ?

Andrei Dragus adragus at opensips.org
Mon May 17 14:49:12 CEST 2010

Hi,

You cannot use these variables directly from script.

Each module will use these variables if it needs to, they are only
accessible from C-code directly.
If you want, you can use the avp_db_load and avp_db_store functions and
see what variables these use.

I have the feeling that you are trying to use the module for something
it was not designed for, so you will need to workaround its design.

Andrei
| |

--
Andrei Dragus