[OpenSIPS-Users] Music on Hold without RTPProxy

Paris Stamatopoulos mobius at realize.gr
Mon May 17 11:39:00 CEST 2010

Hello!

Well I have to say that I got so mixed up that I didn't even check to see if the Re-INVITE was sent to the asterisk. I had musiconhold classes configured wrong, and I was not getting the "On-Hold" message in the cli!

Sorry about that and thanks for making me look the right way :)

Regards,
Paris Stamatopoulos