[OpenSIPS-Users] re : opensips as a SIP AS..

Aditya Kumar adityakumar345 at yahoo.com
Sat May 15 20:39:24 CEST 2010

Hi all,
I am having issue running the example script.

I installed opensips and running with command ./opensips -f etc/exec_s5.cfg
Issue is : I am able to see the INVITE/REGISTER on the linux box where opensips is installed on 5060 port.(using SNIFFER)
But I dont see in Debug logs of opensips (or) ir prints anything.
so looks like my sip Request is not hitting the server.

can u pl let me know what I am missing

==================================
#
# $Id: exec_s5.cfg 5894 2009-07-20 13:04:45Z bogdan_iancu $
#
# simple quick-start config script
#

# ----------- global configuration parameters ------------------------

debug=3
log_stderror= yes
log_facility=LOG_LOCAL0

fork=yes
children=4

/* uncomment the following lines to enable debugging */
debug=6
#fork=no

/* uncomment the next line to disable TCP (default on) */
disable_tcp=yes
port=5060

#set module path
mpath="/usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/"

loadmodule "sl.so"
loadmodule "tm.so"
loadmodule "usrloc.so"
loadmodule "registrar.so"
loadmodule "exec.so"

# ----------------- setting module-specific parameters ---------------

route{
        # uri for my domain ?
        if (uri==myself) {

                if (method=="REGISTER") {
                        save("location");
                        return;
                };

                # native SIP destinations are handled using our USRLOC DB
#               if (!lookup("location")) {
                        # proceed to email notification
                        if (method=="INVITE") route(1){
                        else sl_send_reply("404", "Not Found");