[OpenSIPS-Users] Sorting Lists of Data

Brad Bendy brad.bendy at benganetworks.com
Fri May 14 02:53:35 CEST 2010

I've done this I'm the past at around 150 cps we ran into problems, maybe running partitioning it would be ok. If you could cache enough RAM you might be able to push it well past that.
My concern would be can avp_db_query hogging the system down, soon I am going to test with db_http and see how that works out.