[OpenSIPS-Users] Recommended module for disabling gateways?

Alejandro Recarey alexrecarey at gmail.com
Thu May 13 00:41:10 CEST 2010

I'm currently using OpenSIPS as an outbound proxy for my asterisk
boxes, presenting only one IP to my providers. However, sometimes,
their service is less than stellar and it goes down, which is why I
want to be able to do OPTIONS probing and disable failed gateways, and
re-enable them when they go up.

OpenSIPS has many routing modules with this capability (dynamic
routing, lcr, dispatcher etc) but my needs are actually quite simple.
Is there any particular one you recommend for this task?

Thanks!

Alex