[OpenSIPS-Users] mi_datagram: causing a load average of 9

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé saul at ag-projects.com
Tue May 11 08:57:07 CEST 2010

Hi,

On 11/5/10 6:38 AM, Mike O'Connor wrote:
> Hi
>
> I saw an error message in the mediaproxy log saying that it could not
> talk to /var/run/opensips/socket. I checked the documentation I believed
> that I needed to mi_datagram for this to go away.

Yes, you need to configure mi_datagram so that the MediaProxy dispatcher
can communicate with OpenSIPS.

> I enable it mi_datagram but found it caused a very high load average.

Can you paste the options you used? (mi_datagram parameters and
mediaproxy configuration)

I haven't seen this so far, does it happen only when MediaProxy is
started? Do you have any other piece of software that uses mi_datagram
running?

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé
AG Projects