[OpenSIPS-Users] ideas for routing to multiple call centers

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Mon May 10 15:53:49 CEST 2010

The short answer is yes, technically you can do this with OpenSIPS very easy.

You have to spend some time however and learn how to do it yourself, people on this mailing list will gladly help you solve specific problems if you describe them in accurate terms but will not implement a complete solution or architecture for you if this is what you expected by writing this email.

Adrian