[OpenSIPS-Users] Dialog destroys when answering call!!

Neo Anderson voipexpert at ymail.com
Mon May 10 15:17:03 CEST 2010

Hello Bogdan,

Yes when opensips gets 200 OK & then send ACK back to the Callee, that time dialog destroys.
When making call, I am executing opensipsctl fifo dlg_list .
Till receiving 200 OK I can see the dialog but when sending ACK dialog destroys. Also I found Status 5 in dialog list.
Please let me know if anything I did wrong in configurations.

dialog module configurations:

modparam("dialog", "dlg_flag", 10)
modparam("dialog", "dlg_match_mode", 1)
modparam("dialog", "profiles_with_value", "caller")
modparam("dialog", "default_timeout", 43200)
modparam("dialog", "timeout_avp", "$avp(i:100)")

Thanks.

--
Neo