[OpenSIPS-Users] Dialogs get stuck

Erik Versaevel e.versaevel at infopact.nl
Mon May 10 10:48:53 CEST 2010

Hi Bogdan,

As far as i have seen the stuck dialogs are in STATE 3 or state 4, i've traced allmost all state 3
calls to an invalid reply ( send_reply("486", "Busy Here : Channel limit exceeded\n"); instead of
send_reply("486", "Busy Here : Channel limit exceeded");)
The \n leads to an invalid sip message and calls stuck in state 3.

The state 4 calls seem to be caused by opensips crashing and therefore not getting the BYE for the calls,
after a crash i restart opensips and end up with the dialogs from the database (which may nog be accurate anymore)

I'm going to migrate to my opensips environment tomorrow evening, i'll keep you informed of the results.

Kind regards,

Erik Versaevel