[OpenSIPS-Users] info about mediaproxy

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé saul at ag-projects.com
Fri May 7 15:42:12 CEST 2010

Hi,

On 7/5/10 2:54 PM, Roberto Ovani wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> i have opensips 1.6.2 and mediaproxy on the same host.
> Can anyone give me a very basilar routing script for handling all calls:
> 1) Client behind nat -> client not behind nat
> 2) client behind nat -> client behind nat
> 3) clients not behind nats (in the same nat as the opensips)
> ??
>
> (the point 3) is resolved ;))

If you are starting with MediaProxy I'd advise you to check the
engage_media_proxy function, so you won't need to take care of every
possible scenario. After you are comfortable with it you may change to
use the individual functions (use_media_proxy and end_media_session) to
have a more fine-grained control in case you need/want it.

> I read the book by Gonçalves, but there's only the example with
> rtpproxy.... RTPProxy doesn't work in my host (i don't know why yet)......
> Then I installed mediaproxy and then I get in the logs :/ error: No
> suitable relay found/ ...... I'm going crazy, 'cause I don't know how to
> troubleshoot... :(
>
> Caould you help me, pleaasseeeee ?

Did you start both dispatcher and relay and instruct the relay to
connect to your dispatcher? Also note that the software is supposed to
run on a public IP, not inside a LAN environment.

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé
AG Projects