[OpenSIPS-Users] Need help on realtime integration OpenSIPS with Freeswitch.

hungnguyen hungngm1987 at gmail.com
Fri May 7 13:05:38 CEST 2010

Hi Bogdan.
Thank for your help.
I done your suggestions. The system run very well. ^^

But with this Opensips only do proxy server and FS boxes must do register
server.
It is great if Opensips can do register server and only load balance other
request. FS boxes have it database and it is configured to share view with
opensips DB (like realtime integration Opensips with Asterisk).

I have read in list and see that there are some same ideals. So i wonder has
sbd done this.

Bogdan, please let me thank you again.