[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS Load Balancer of an Asterisk Cluster - REFER Issue

Paris Stamatopoulos mobius at realize.gr
Wed May 5 15:17:40 CEST 2010

Hello again,

Sorry, ignore the last phrase. It does not make any sense the way I wrote it. I meant that I don't want to use the features transfer of asterisk instead of REFER.

I've tried closing the t,T options of Dial in my Asterisk boxes to see if that would let the REFER to propagate but I've been unable so far.

Regards,
Paris Stamatopoulos