[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS Load Balancer of an Asterisk Cluster - REFER Issue

Paris Stamatopoulos mobius at realize.gr
Wed May 5 12:50:57 CEST 2010

Hello,

Consider the following scenario. I have two Asterisk servers which are being load balanced by an OpenSIPS server. A UA calls say 123, the call is routed via Asterisk #1. The UA then tries to REFER the call to 321. If the new call is sent from Asterisk #2 by the load balancer, the transfer logically fails since Asterisk #2 cannot find the Call-id specified by the Refer-To.

Has anyone experience this before? Do you have any working solutions?

 I wouldn't like to move the whole Transfer functionality from Asterisk to OpenSIPS however...

Best Regards,
Paris Stamatopoulos