[OpenSIPS-Users] Modify Invite

Brad Bendy brad.bendy at benganetworks.com
Mon May 3 05:04:47 CEST 2010

I did some more testing and this is not getting displayed anywhere in
the trace, it's just not showing up at all.

I get no errors either, just seems like it's ignoring it.

I did a strace and I see nothing useable at all,but Im most likely not
using it correctly, would strace show me what's going on as to maybe why
it's not ever modifying the INVITE? When I do print the contents of $ru
it shows correctly with no errors or anything, so $ru is actually
getting set.

Any ideals?

Thanks