[OpenSIPS-Users] How to save seceive ip in location?

CheeWii quanwei87 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 14:49:05 CEST 2010

Hi,
    Now  I used Opensips as a sip sms gateway. I used save("location")
to store the register information. However, when my client is behind
NAT,opensips will relay MESSAGE to an private ip address. It just as
192.168.111.100.
    So I want to my Opensips can remember the receive ip,not the request
uri or contact ip.  Then I  read the cookbook obout Register module,  and I
test to use  save("location","rv"). Unfortunatly ,it seems to be useful.
    For I need not to change the SDP information,so I just want simply to
accomplish it . Make my opensips can remember the REGISTER's received ip,and
can relay MESSAGE to the correct IP.
    Thanks a lot:)

CheeWii