[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips-cp cdrviewer acc options

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue Mar 30 12:50:40 CEST 2010

Hi Brett,

yes, the early media will produce 2 start records - the procedure is
designed to generate a CDR for each start (when a single stop with more
starts) in order to work with multi leg accounting (when you have
multiple starts, for each leg).

Can you see any difference between the start acc record for the early
media and for the call established (I guess the reply_code is different,
right ?)

www.voice-system.ro