[OpenSIPS-Users] dlg_list and load_balancer dummy load

Stanisław Pitucha viraptor at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 08:26:50 CEST 2010

On 29.03.2010 07:18, rajib deka wrote:
> put, I am not able to uderstand the 'state' and timer parameters. Can

State is the dialog state - it goes more or less like this:
After INVITE - 1
After 18X - 2
After 200 - 3
After ACK - 4
After BYE - 5

Not sure what you mean by timer. If it's timestart / timeout - they mean
exactly that :) When did the call start and how long can it be alive
(described in the docs).

> somebody please explain it to me and also why am I getting some dummy loads?

Are you're not record_routing the INVITEs? Or maybe the phones are not
disconnecting properly? Logs set to a high debug can hopefully tell you.