[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips-cp drouting dynamic groups broken?

Brett Nemeroff brett at nemeroff.com
Thu Mar 25 15:47:24 CET 2010

All,
When attempting to add a new rule with drouting dynamic groups, I get
the following error:
Fatal error: Call to a member function queryAll() on a non-object
in/var/www/opensips-cp/web/tools/system/drouting/lib/rules.functions.inc.php
on line 32
Everything else seems to be working fine. The SQL query is:
"select distinct groupid from dr_groups where (1=1) order by groupid asc ;"
Which, if ran manually yields:
+---------+
| groupid |
|      10 |
1 row in set

However, when I open the "add" page (for add rules) this query is NOT
sent to mysql. Almost as if the $link object isn't valid.. Curious
considering that plenty of other database operations work
Any ideas?
Thanks,
Brett