[OpenSIPS-Users] Add db_mysql module

brianpocock briankeithjames at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 24 16:08:50 CET 2010

Hi, basically I just install OpenSIPS with the OSP module, spent lots of time
making sure it would install correctly, it all installed fine and it starts
fine with opensipsctl start but when I came to create the database with
opensipsdbctl create I get the error:
ERROR: could not load the script in
/usr/local/lib/opensips/opensipsctl/opensipsdbctl.mysql for database engine
MYSQL
ERROR: database engine not loaded - tried 'MYSQL'

Turns out I forgot to install the db_mysql module as when I got to
/usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/ the module is not there. Is there anyway I
can add the module now or do I have to reinstall it all again?

Thanks