[OpenSIPS-Users] need help -- opensips cp --> sip trace setup giving errors

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Mar 18 09:27:26 CET 2010

Hi Christian,

does your opensips load the mi_fifo module and create a fifo file with
the same name as the fifo you configured in the opensips-cp boxes? (note
that the fifo is created automatically by opensips at startup).

also take care and check the permissions of the fifo file - if you run
opensips as root, the fifo file will have the root owner and opensips-cp
(running as apache/www-data) will not be allowed to write into it. So,
you should configure opensips to create the fifo with more loose
permissions; see
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.6.x/mi_fifo.html#id227261

www.voice-system.ro