[OpenSIPS-Users] Call Distinguish in OpenSIPS

Ahmed Munir ahmedmunir007 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 07:31:54 CET 2010

Hi,

Current I'm working on OpenSIPS + FreeRadius, where FreeRadius is for AAA.
Accounting and Authentication are working well i.e. SIP phones get
authenticated and can make calls between them.
I want to know how can I distinguish calls, the flow is listed down below;

User A's number is 1234 and User B's number is 1235.
Both users' phone registered on UAS (OpenSIPS+FreeRadius), can make SIP-SIP
(on-net) calls.
If User A do not registered his number, he can make call to User B where
User B is registered on UAS like PSTN-SIP call.
If User A is registered on UAS and make a call to User B who is not
registered on UAS but located on PSTN, SIP-PSTN.

In summary I need to know how can I configure SIP-SIP, SIP-PSTN and PSTN-SIP
peers and how can I distribute their routes? Further added, which modules,
modparam and function requires for it?

Ahmed Munir