[OpenSIPS-Users] dlg_flag

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue Mar 16 16:27:52 CET 2010

As Stan indicated, try reading first the documentation - I think it is
quite good in giving you some idea about that dlg_flag param.

shortly: you can create the dialog for the current INVITE by setting the
this flag - the dialog module needs to know what flag to look for (your
own choice) and to create the dialog.

www.voice-system.ro